Monday, June 6, 2011

Movie Actor News

UK newspaper The Guardian has interviewed actress Eva Green to promote the UK launch of Camelot, with the conversation broadening to include her role as Angelique in the new Dark Shadows feature film.

Eva reveals that her costume for the character includes a "bone-crushing corset", adding "I'm like 'Oh my God, I have to lose weight!' Tonight, I'll eat salad, no wine, that's it," she sighs. And, perhaps channeling a little of Angelique already, she adds: "I feel like I'm 1,000. I don't feel I'm young enough a lot of the time." To read the full article, click here.

In other movie news, Chloe Moretz, who will play Carolyn Stoddard scooped two gongs at last night's MTV Movie Awards for her role in Kick-Ass. Chloe won for Best Breakout Star and Best Badass Star.

1 comment:

Howard said...

She is perfect for "Angelique". Sexy as hell, but still mysterious. This is going to great (fingers crossed)