Tuesday, May 21, 2013

2013 California Festival Event Photographs

The Dark Shadows Festival's weekend of events in Coronado, California took place last month, with over 300 fans congregating to enjoy the premiere screening of the new independent film Doctor Mabuse, along with a gala celebrity luncheon the following day, which included a music concert by David Selby (Quentin Collins).

The Festival's next Dark Shadows event is a cruise to Bermuda, taking place in October; For more information, click here. The Festival have also announced that they will be hosting a 2014 summer event at the Lyndhurst Estate in Tarrytown, New York. Lyndhurst was the location for Collinwood in the two 1970s Dark Shadows movies and today is a National Trust property. More details will be announced later in the year.

Courtesy of the Festival, we have some photographs from the California event, taken by Maria Barbosa. Pictured above are Christopher Pennock (Jeb Hawkes), Jerry Lacy (Reverend Trask), Kathryn Leigh Scott (Maggie Evans), Lara Parker (Angelique) and David Selby. Seen below are Lara Parker; David Selby; and Jerry Lacy. Click on the thumbnails for larger views.


2 comments:

Mystery said...

Thanks for the picutes! How I wish I could have attended but it just wasn't possible that weekend.
Is there video posted anywhere of the David Selby performance?

Sharon Lynn H. said...

Yes, surely how I wanted to be present for this very special DARK SHADOWS Event in Coronada, Ca this past Spring 2013. Things got in the way or should I say family made plans/I was not aware of and could not attend what I really wanted to go to. Anyway, this will forever hurt me not seeing my childhood Idol-legends from the Classic Dark Shadows. YOU "all" look fabulous and I pray there will be another DS Fest-Event coming out to the West Coast again!! THANK YOU so much for covering the scope to reach out to us DS's fans Coast to Coast here in the USA and I'm sure abroad, also. I, too would love to see/hear the performance that David Selby/QUENTIN delivered at this most special DS's Event. Love the photo's: Pennock, Leigh-Scott, Parker, Lacy & Selby look awesome!! Hope Mr. James Storm/our GERALD was there, too. I love DS's legends. Godbless and hope to see you in the very near future.