Sunday, November 25, 2012

Marie Wallace Recovers

As we previously reported, actress Marie Wallace (Eve) was recently injured in a fall onstage and has been recovering in a New York City hospital. Dark Shadows cast mate Kathryn Leigh Scott (Maggie Evans) shares this update from Marie: 

"Please tell our friends and fans that I'm recovering very well, and feeling stronger each day. I appreciate all their loving and healing thoughts. There's no room for flowers here in rehab but I would certainly appreciate a note or card."

If you would like to send Marie a get well card or message, you can do so at this address: Marie Wallace Pollock, Kateri House, 150 Riverside Drive, Room 1305A, New York, NY 10024.

3 comments:

David Elijah Nahmod said...

I sent a card to the PO box on her website. I hope she gets it!

Sharon Lynn H. said...

So, happy to hear our Marie Wallace has been improving/healing from her injury. I'll definately will try to keep in touch w/our JENNY, EVE, Ms. TODD (saw addy given, thanks) that she played so very well. Although Eve & Jenny are my fav DS's role characters of her's, she truely freaked me out as Megan Todd when she turned into a vampirer...'how so very frigthening she was!!! Beautiful actress, lov' you Ms. WALLACE.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE!