Sunday, April 29, 2012

10 New Dark Shadows Movie Photos

Warner Bros. have unveiled a clutch of unseen stills from the new Dark Shadows movie, which can be seen below. 

The images show Victoria Winters (Bella Heathcote) arriving at Collinwood; Barnabas Collins (Johnny Depp) facing off with a troll doll; Barnabas with Carolyn Stoddard (Chloe Grace Moretz) and David Collins (Gully McGrath); Barnabas and David; Barnabas brushing his fangs; Barnabas and Willie Loomis (Jackie Earle Haley) at the Blue Whale pub; Barnabas in Carolyn's bedroom; The Collins family open for business – David, Roger Collins (Jonny Lee Miller), Elizabeth Collins Stoddard (Michelle Pfeiffer) and Carolyn; And finally, Elizabeth takes up arms. Click on the thumbnails for larger views.






Images © Warner Bros. Entertainment Ltd.

6 comments:

darkshadowspod said...

Oh my gosh! This movie is going to take me back! I had a dress just like the one Carolyn is wearing in the Canning Co. picture. And I was a BIG fan of wishnik trolls. I think I'm going to enjoy this!

Dale said...

I believe this new Dark Shadows movie marks the first time we have ever observed the character of Barnabas Collins performing an act of personal hygiene!

Agent00Soul said...

Dale: or any other vampire that I can think of

Rick said...

Until this point I don't think I would have considered the character Elizabeth Collins Stoddard to be hot, but seeing that photo of Michelle Pfeiffer with the shotgun....man! Also the posters and pop-culture stuff that Carolyn and David have - this is definitely gonna be a fun movie.

Cynthia said...

So glad the movie has come to fruition and I really dig Jonny Depp's interpretation. Too bad Maggie Evans got lost in the shuffle. I hope that there will be sequels. Still wish the 2004 pilot was availble to rent or buy. Can't get enough of DS. Long live DS!

Sharon Lynn H. said...

The clothes really take you back to a truelly special & groovin' time. Priceless, Barnabas trying to eye-down a Troll doll (I recall owner one those...'and they in tiny minature size, too). Ms. Pfeiffer/ELIZABETH "shocking" a riffle mind manner Elizabeth Collins Stoddard with a rifle!? You bet no one messes with her Family: the legendary Classic DS's Elizabeth/JOAN BENNENT was the same, what she & Barnabas did to the evil Rev. Trask/Jerry Lacy was brillaint. Big smile. For sure there will be sequels to DARK SHADOWS for I want to see the haunting ghost Spirit of Quentin Collins/David Selby, and Yaeger, Jeb Hawks/Chris Pennock etc.,. darkly mystery characters come Home to Collinwood.